- Currently living and working (but mostly snowboarding) in Truckee, California.
- April 8-14: Salt Lake City, Utah visiting family & friends.
- April: Relocating to Thailand, planning more hikes/treks and travels.
- May: Flew to Phoenix, Arizona from Hawaii. Spent two weeks in Phoenix with a road trip to Arizona’s White Mountains.
- May – July: U.S.A. road trip from Phoenix, Arizona to Lake Tahoe, California via Utah and Nevada. Visited Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Goblin Valley State Park, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, and Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park.
- July: Moved to Truckee, California north of Lake Tahoe.
- July 18th-19th: Road trip to Santa Barbara for a wedding, with drive back up the Pacific Coast Highway and Big Sur.
- Dec: Finished my K-8, Multiple Subject California Teaching Credential Program.
- Lived in Hawaii during 2013. Went back to school online for my teaching credential. Loved my job.
- May: Moved to Oahu, Hawaii from San Diego, California. Worked as a personal trainer, substitute teacher, and in an elementary after-school program.
- May: Moved to San Diego from South Lake Tahoe. Worked as a surf instructor and then in an elementary after-school program.
- July: Hiked into the Grand Canyon from the North Rim and rafted the river with my dad and family friends for about 7 days.
- Jan – June: Lived in Changhua, Taiwan, and worked as an English Teacher. Traveled to: Jiji, Tainan, Taichung, Xitou/Sitou Forest, Soon Moon Lake (camping trip), Jialeshui (camping), Taitung, Kaoshiung, Little Liuqiu Island, Taipei, Taroko Gorge National Park, Hualien, East Coast, Danshui, Wulai, and a beach I don’t remember north/east of Taipei (it was a crazy night!). Other memorable events include street celebrations, Taipei 101 at New Years, and visiting a local friend and joining her family during the Tombs Sweeping Holiday.
- July: Salt Lake City, UT. 4 Day rafting trip at Desolation Canyon in Utah.
- Aug: Moved to South Lake Tahoe, California and worked as a Recreation Leader for a local Parks & Rec department, as well at Heavenly Mountain Resort as a liftie (put that degree to good use!).
- Jan – December: Finished my bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Journalism at the University of Utah.
- Aug: Two week solo trip to Canada – Vancouver, British Columbia. as well as Banff, Canmore, and Lake Louise, Alberta.
- Oct: Fall break trip to visit a friend in Washington D.C., with a road trip to Toronto and day in New York City.
- Nov: 5-day Thanksgiving road trip with my brother to Baja California, Mexico.
- Jan-Feb: Utah. Started online Anthropology courses through the University of Utah.
- Feb: One week solo trip to Cancun and Tulum, including a day trip to Chichen Itza.
- March – April: Three week solo backpacking trip to Costa Rica and Panama. Visited La Fortuna, Monteverde, San Jose, Puerto Viejo, and Montezuma in Costa Rica, and the islands of Bocas del Toro in Panama.
- May – July: Traveled for two months in Europe. 10-day tour in Greece with my mom and the rest of the time I traveled solo.
- Started in Greece (a huge life dream of mine. I love studying about Ancient Greece), visiting Athens, the Peloponnese Peninsula, and various Greek Islands such as Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete, as well as numerous archeological sites such as Delphi, the Acropolis, Mycenae, Olympia, the Tomb of Agamemnon, and the Temple of Poseidon.
- Edinburgh and Inverness, Scotland
- London, a day tour to Stonehenge and Bath, and a day visiting the White Cliffs of Dover and Dover Castle.
- Barcelona, Spain. I heard by word-of-mouth a beach town called Lagos in Portugal, which I decided to my make way to. I traveled across Spain via bus, staying for a couple nights in Valencia, Granada, and Seville.
- Lagos, Lisbon, and Sintra – Portugal.
- Flew from Lisbon to Madrid, Spain.
- Flew from Madrid, Spain to Oslo, Norway for about $50 U.S. (yes, that’s right!). Went on a road trip to Western Norway.
- Aug – Dec: Moved to Oahu, Hawaii to attend BYU-Hawaii as an International Cultural Studies major. Decided this school and it’s affiliated religion were not a fit for me.
- Nov: 5-day road trip on Hawaii’s Big Island with friends.
- Dec: Moved to Salt Lake City and transferred to the University of Utah. Switched my major to Mass Communication.
- Jan – April: Sydney and Cairns, Australia.
- April – June: Utah
- June: Week-long trip to Puerto Rico.
- July – Nov: Lived and worked as a personal trainer in Orange County, California.
- Nov – Dec: Lived and worked as a personal trainer and worked at a ski resort in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- May: Graduated from high school in Price, Utah, where I grew up.
- Dec: Graduated with my Associate’s Degree from the College of Eastern Utah.